Resource One, Inc. is a Hillsboro-based IT services company specializing in providing premier technology solutions to Small and Medium-sized Businesses. Whether the client requires hardware infrastructure support, a document management solution or managed services, Resource One, Inc. has tried and true strategies to meet current and potential client needs.
Resource One, Inc. is a dynamic company that is poised to launch itself to the next level. With that, we offer all employees a flexible and positive working environment, where we truly respect work-life balance. Employees are provided with every opportunity to advance and grow within the organization, and we support this by offering training opportunities, a strong culture of mentorship and on-the-job training. We further offer a very flexible and competitive benefits program.
Senior Network Engineer
As a Server/Network Engineer you are responsible for researching and investigating emerging
technologies that help us deliver exceptional service to our clients. Your consummate curiosity for technology is balanced by your understanding of processes and how it relates to small business.
Whether you are on a client site, developing processes in our lab, or assisting with a complicated problem; you provide innovative solutions that exhibit your strong theoretical knowledge of all things Microsoft. Working together with the Service Manager, you will plan, implement and improve technical processes to improve our service delivery efficiency. As a team player, you will share and communicate ideas and knowledge to all members of the service team.
- Represent Resource One, Inc. in a positive and professional manner
- Provide an outstanding client experience
- Provide technical coaching to other teammates
- Provide technical support to our clients
- Develop processes to improve delivery of our services
- Architect, project manage, and deploy technology solutions for our clients
- Research and investigate new technical solutions that can provide additional value and positively impact our clients’ businesses
- Manage monitoring tools & services
- Perform remote diagnostics tasks
- Direct responsibility for managing ~20 client relationships
- Completely document networks, service calls, and communication with client
- Perform network and security audits
- Provide onsite client service as required
- 5+ years industry experience
- Exceptional Client Focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Readily adapt to change
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs.
- Microsoft Certification: At least MCSA or MCTS
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Install, configure and test hardware and software in MS Windows environments
- Install, operate, troubleshoot, and maintain TCP/IP LANs and networked devices
- Strong experience with Windows XP/7/8/8.1
- Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008 R2/2012
- Experience with Small Business Server 2003/2008/2011
- Strong experience with Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/365 experience
- Thorough understanding of DNS
- Good understanding of security principles and practices
- Desire to provide an outstanding client experience
If you do not possess ALL the above Requirements & Skills, please do not apply
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- HP & Cisco network equipment
- HP, Lenovo and Dell servers, desktops & laptops
- Cisco uc phone systems
- SonicWALL and Sophos Firewalls
- Mobile Products – iPhones, iPads, Android, etc.
Can you keep clients happy and relaxed while solving technical problems? Can you communicate difficult concepts in a user-friendly manner? If you feel you may be a good fit for our organization, please send us your resume with the attached form. We will review your information and get back in touch with you. No remote workers.
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Send your application
If you feel you may be a good fit for our organization, please send your your resume, using the form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.