COVID19 Conduct Guidelines for Employees in the Resource One Office
Resource One’s expectations for the conduct of our employees when working in our office
- Employees are required to maintain at least 6 ft distance from other people in the office at all times when feasible.
- Employees in the office are required to wear a mask for the duration of their visit if they are not in a closed office alone and cannot stay 6ft away from other employees.
- Employees are expected to wash hands upon arrival with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Any contact with a visitor to Resource One’s office to accept a delivery necessitates that employee wash their hands or use of hand sanitizer before and after contact.
- Employees are required to work from home and only come to the office when necessary to perform duties and return home after completion unless approved ahead of time by manager.
- Employees are required to stay home if they are experiencing common COVID19 related symptoms such as a cough, fever, etc.
- Employees are requested to alert their manager if they are informed that they have had contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having COVID19.
- Employees are requested to alert their manager if they have tested positive on a COVID19 test.
- Employees are required to stay home if they have been in contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having COVID19 within 10 days.
- Employees who have been tested and received a negative COVID19 test after this contact are allowed to enter the office before this period has elapsed.
- Office space is cleaned weekly with disinfectant approved by CDC for use for COVID19
- Observation of employees who are not adhering this policy should be discussed with that employee or communicated to COO or HR.
COVID19 Conduct Guidelines for Visitors to the Resource One Office
- Visits to Resource One office must be pre-arranged or scheduled with Dispatcher including but not limited to the following appointment types:
- Dropping off equipment for set-up and repair
- Pick-up of equipment after work performed
- Visitors are expected to come wearing a mask or wear a mask provided to them at the entrance.
- Visitors coming into Resource One’s office space are expected to use hand sanitizer provided at the entrance or wash their hands upon entering.
- Visitors may park at Resource One’s location and call main number (503-640-5100) to arrange contactless equipment exchange from their vehicle.
- Visitors are not allowed in Resource One’s office for longer than the time necessary to transfer equipment and describe work to be performed.
- Any visits which require additional time must be approved by COO ahead of time.
COVID19 Conduct Guidelines for Resource One Employees visiting Client Sites
Resource One’s expectations for the conduct of our employees when visiting client offices
- Resource One will inform client of any potential exposure based on employee visit to client location and requests disclosure of potential exposure during visit by client as well
- Resource One employees will wear a mask during the duration of their onsite visit
- Resource One employees will maintain a distance of at least 6ft from other people during their onsite visit when feasible
- Any additional COVID19 related restrictions required by the client during visits to their location should be communicated to Resource One ahead of onsite visit
Updated Services from Resource One
- The courtesy equipment recycling service at the Resource One office is no longer available, but e-waste recycling can be conducted by scheduling pick-up from Living Green Technology (253-204-4438)